Friday, May 21, 2010

All Done

That about sums it up--I'm done. It's hard even feeling the relief yet since the last couple weeks have been high stress. But I'm done with finals, finally. I won the nutrition final, finishing in about 14 minutes and getting 60/60. I did not win the biochem final but I think I did pretty well and also I was doing all the extra credit shit so that's why I didn't win. And for the sperm/egg/digestion/hormones test I definitely placed in the top 5 but don't have my score yet. Probably all right even though I gave up on studying last night, waking instead this morning at 4:00 to hit the books. Right around 5:30 I fell asleep on the edge of the couch, flytrap wide open. I bet I looked hot. At any rate I woke up in time to get to the exam, review sperm, and perform to my most mediocre which is what I've got at this point. I can't win every exam, you know.

So, WOOT! I'm all done! I can just be a mom, housecleaning maniac, and jiu jitsu bad ass for about 3 months. I'll be a few other things too as they come up. I'm flexible like that, always adapting to my environment. I'm like the mimic octopus.

2 comments:

Kirstin Cronn-Mills said...

OK, that octopus thing is the coolest since . . . I don't know what. Generally, octopi are scary to me. But dang, that one is cool! Glad your semester is over. : )

susan said...

It really is the coolest. Are you done too? Is it time to start thinking road trip???