Once I found him wearing nothing but a dvd. It may take you a moment, audience, to figure that out. How exactly does one wear nothing but a dvd? And how does one wear a dvd? That conundrum was no obstacle for my little boy and his multi-purpose man tool. Yes, I captured it on film. How could I not? Some day he will want to know, and will want others to know, that he once wore a dvd on his penis. And I wanted to make sure I could give that to him.
Insightful insights on living life
About Me
- susan
- I'm an athlete mom of two boys, ready to take on my new life as a single college student. My blog is an outlet for my observations of the world, especially the ones that should be kept to myself.
Friday, December 19, 2008
My son, Pigpen
One thing I love about my younger son is his unapologetic grossness. He's had smelly feet since he was a small infant, which was so cute. It was like stinky feet, but with just enough baby essence to make it adorable. And last summer I actually took him to the doctor because one of his armpits had, to put it delicately, turned into a man. He proudly displays his pits at least once a day, asking me to take a sniff, waiting with gleeful anticipation for the moment when I recoil and gag. He's always the one with his hands in his pants, finger in his nose, and boogers sneezed into a giant booger stalactite (yes, that's right, it's stalagmites from the ground; stalactites from the ceiling).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment