A in EMT class, not sure yet about my history of medicine class, but probably something good like an A. A for awesome, baby! I'll be sure to keep you updated, audience, because I'm sure you're checking back often to relieve the stress of not knowing my grades.
Insightful insights on living life
About Me
- susan
- I'm an athlete mom of two boys, ready to take on my new life as a single college student. My blog is an outlet for my observations of the world, especially the ones that should be kept to myself.
Friday, December 19, 2008
My life has just improved a hundredfold
Exams are done. Woot! And I just found out that I pulled an A- in cell biology. Which is no small feat for two reasons: one, the professor said at the beginning of class that he does not often give A's, and two, because I started off the class with a C on my first exam (3 exams=your whole grade). So, to translate, I am the master of cell biology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fantastic!!
Post a Comment