Physics discussion TA: I mostly like you and think your do you job well but for one very major thing. You are a poor and incomplete eraser, and I fail to see why you would leave bits of numbers, letters, and sine/cosine phase diagrams on the blackboard when you erase. You just haphazardly move the eraser around, hoping that it will effectively remove chalk marks. This is inefficient. As a physicist, you are obligated to execute planned movements better. I am disappointed in your lax attitude toward erasing and I do not think it bodes well for your physics. Hello, resonant yaw?
Suckers at the academic meeting: Ha. You dingbats went straight for the elevator, while I took my fitter and less energy-using self down the stairs. Do not give me that look when I am first in line by at least 10 seconds, because I was one thinking cat and I totally deserve the prize of being first in line. I felt triumphant, then slightly lame for making a competition in my own head. Now, much later, the triumphant feeling has dwindled and the lame feeling has increased. Like this:
T ∝ 1÷L
Which means that Triumph (T) is inversely proportional to Lameness (L), or as Triumph approaches the limit of zero, Lameness approaches infinity (∞).
1 comment:
Hello, your *physics* TA can't erase? Let's bet on him failing gym, too. I mean, really, thank goodness he is in physics, and not, say, microsurgery, where small motor control would matter.
Post a Comment