Monday, April 27, 2009

Optixxx

It would appear that I may be staging the greatest physics comeback ever. After today when I bent Exam 3 over and showed it no mercy at all, in addition to my recent curve coup on a discussion quiz where everyone got like one point and I alone got seven, plus also a 100 percent awesome lecture quiz---there's no way I'm still getting a D+. Not that I ever was, of course, because I'm not that dumb. I mean, who gets a D+ in physics? Not me, I'll tell you that. I mean, maybe if someone was returning to physics after a decade-plus hiatus, and was kind of not doing all their problems partly from laziness and denial and partly from being busy with activities and shit of their offsprings, maybe then someone could be dumb enough to be getting a D+. 

But then if that person suddenly took the physics by the inductance and decided to show it just how serious they could be, then maybe that person could be suddenly doing really well. And maybe ending up with a grade that would look to most people to be mediocre, but really would be fan-fricking-tastic because of the dire situation of the first 67% of the semester. And maybe that person would go into the physics hall of fame for grade resiliency.