I just realized that I never updated on the tattoo situation. I would hate to leave my reader or two hanging. My guy designed this incredible tattoo, and would place it starting on the right anterior superior iliac spine, over the stupid daisy, and it would wind up the right side to my ribs. The design is really cool. I'm holding off on it, though, because I want to make sure that it's not just an impulse tat, having done that once before and having the asinine daisy as a result. But I did get a different one, less dramatic. I got the Greek lettering for the root word of pankration, which is pan kratos. It means all powers or all strengths, and it runs vertically to the right of my spine from about bra strap level down to top of pants level. It's kind of funkified writing, and one extra benefit is that I have the letter pi on my back. Can't go wrong with the greatest irrational number of all time.
It hurt like a mother fucker. I passed some of the time imagining the waxing scene from the 40 yr old virgin. It inspired my cussing, which was colorful and very creative. I was pretty pleased with it all around.
5 comments:
Pictures, pictures, we want pictures! Sounds painful but fantastic. I'm thinking I need a new tat, too (ooh, is that a pun? or just wordplay?).
Whatever it is it was good. I'll get around to the pictures eventually. I suck at stuff like that. Do you have one already?
I have 3, actually, and all are small. Dan has 9. : )
Sweet. I love good ink, and it's always fascinating to me how people arrived at their decision of what to put on their body permanently.
You are such a bad ass. Can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment