WOOT! Semester is over and by all measures I rocked the house. My last exam was the A&P, which we had a week to do but of course I left it till the last minute. I mean, the limit to complete it was one hour but we had a whole week in which to execute that hour. At any rate, I got a 99.23 out of 100. I feel like that is all right. And in cultural diversity I got 98 out of 100 on the final, which means I got one wrong, which means I should have taken 13 minutes to do the exam instead of 12. Growth and development, 96/100. Biochem I don't know but the final grade is posted and I am pleased. I would say I phoned it in a little at times this semester but I'm trying to excuse myself for that because I am busier than Hillary Clinton.
So today I put in a little Christmas shopping, straightened up a bit, and mostly just chilled the fuck out. The boys and I have decided that we need a Christmas eve tradition, so we're going to a movie in a little bit, then making hot chocolate and going for a drive down Candy Cane Lane, a.k.a. the tackiest street on earth. There are some crazily Christmas-obsessed light hangers down on 92nd Street, and the whole city kind of looks upon it as a giant fossil fuel wasting nativity scene, whiskey tango style. There's one house with the biggest ass Santa in the history of all tackiness, and it's not inflatable so where do they store it in the off season? That's what I want to know. Where do you put that fat red fucker? He's only good for a month or so.
I will post soon the Airing of Grievances. Happy Festivus to all!
2 comments:
Let me know when the Feats of Strength begin. I'm setting the pole up in the front yard.
Congrats!! Nice work. You should be proud.
Post a Comment