Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Surely You're Joking, Albert Einstein

The Greatest Physics Comeback of All Time was a resounding success, I am happy to report. Without going into specifics, I'll say that I am fantastically pleased with my grade and it represents a fairly large improvement over the shit grade, also known as the Bra Size I Will Never Achieve, that I had about 5 weeks ago. Which I do believe is fairly awesome. To celebrate, I will be doing laundry (folding according to efficiency principles of close-packing), wearing sunglasses (using Malus' law to polarize incoming light into I⁰cos²⊝), and maybe planting the veggie garden after analyzing the wavelengths of light incident upon the patch of dirt (of course after calculating the water potential of the area). Use your knowledge, that's what I always say.

Some haiku, to express my semester:

Physics, govern Earth,
Bodies of the Universe
Leave me out of it

Plants around you die
Allelopathy, Stop It!
Black walnut, you're mean.

Base pairs bond tightly
Electrophoresis, fun!
I cDNA

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congrats on the comeback -- you worked hard for it! Kel