Even though hearing about other people's dreams is on my top ten most boring things to hear about list, I just have to share what my probably almost insane mind came up with last night. Translucent seaweed puppies. That's right, one part of my many-faceted extremely fucked up dream last night was sitting on the edge of a body of water, which kind of had pallets of seaweed cubes floating in it (food for the seaweed puppies, duh) and there were greenish translucent puppies in the water. They were made of seaweed. Also part of this dream involved small alligator shaped vitamins. Picture this all set in a very elaborate landscape with a full cast of random people doing various things.
Like
Brian Orser's donkey, I must wonder what this says about my psyche, I mean besides the obvious evidence of severe damage. Does it say that I think puppies should photosynthesize? Or that seaweed should be more friendly? Or that pallets of cube-shaped mucilaginous food should be available for beachgoers? I just don't know.
It is not very restful, sometimes, to be me.
No comments:
Post a Comment