Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Take That, Tiny Russian Gymnast

Recent developments in my life include becoming a member of the US Pankration team. That means I'll be competing at the worlds in Lithuania in September, since I qualified last Sunday. You know, for international sports competition. From the qualifying. No biggie, really. I mean, who's not an international athlete anymore, right? No reason to feel awesome or anything. 

Some tiny Russian gymnastic coaches, who shall remain nameless (see earlier blog post about personal humiliation at the hands of tiny Russian Olympic gymnasts) are so not invited to Lithuania, and are also so not allowed to see my moves before worlds, because they might then imitate them more awesomely than what I do (which did qualify, by the way). Just because they are tiny awesome athletes does not mean that they get to hog all the international glory. I get some too.

Fuckers.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Does this make you part of Team America? (Fuck, Yea)

susan said...

I need a montage. I really, really need a montage.