One thing I did in the last month was have a house-purging garage sale extravaganza. It was a fancy garage sale, because we had grocery bags to put people's things in. One lady tried price tag switching. She did not realize that I could kick her ass just by looking at her with my black belt eyes. I caught her, though.
Also another thing is that my puppy is possessed. Like Salem Witch Dog or something. He will be just fine, then all of a sudden he goes batshit, barking and growling and just being so not in accordance with good dogmanship. Unfortunately these incidents involve biting our legs, hard enough to leave bruises and break the skin, sometimes even drawing blood. I have a meeting with a dogologist tomorrow to see if he is bizarre, ill, or just full of bad juju. There is a decent chance he will not come home with us.
One little boy who shall remain nameless has taken nudity to a whole new level, sleeping naked, watching TV naked, and just really being more naked than your average nude person. I'm not sure what's up. Not sure about asking, either. This may just be one of those things without explanation. Maybe Mercury is in retrograde, or the scrotumnal equinox is approaching. Hard to say, really, and who am I to judge? It is natural.
I feel rusty on blogging. Even though it's not possible for me to oxidize.
No comments:
Post a Comment